- Patients medical conditions will be managed according to the highest standards possible.
- Patients will be treated with courtesy and consideration by all of our staff. Patients will receive appropriate information about their condition and treatment.
- The practice will endeavour to educate patients on healthcare matters
- GPs, nurses and staff will be encouraged to pursue appropriate continuous training
- Patient information will be treat confidentially. No information about a patient, or patient record, will be disclosed to anyone outside of the Practice Team or Hospital Services, without a patient’s permission.
- Patients should attend their appointment at the arranged time.
- Appointments are for 10 mins and are for one person only
- Patients are responsible for their own health, and the health of their children and should co-operate with the Practice in endeavouring to keep themselves healthy by attending clinics where requested, attending screening appointments and ensuring children’s vaccinations are up to date.
- Many problems can be solved by advice alone; therefore patients should not always expect a prescription or a face to face consultation.
- We ask that patients treat the staff and doctors with courtesy and respect. Bear in mind that reception staff have a very difficult job to do, juggling with limited resources and without detailed medical knowledge. They are trying to do their best for you.