The Practice recognises that there are times when you can feel stressed, anxious, sad or overwhelmed.
If you are experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties you can self refer yourself for talking therapy by phoning (0191) 283 2937.
South Tyneside Lifecycle Primary Care Mental Health Service
- Please read this booklet containing depression and anxiety scoring tools to aid self-referral.
- Also download Self Assessment Form to complete and return to Lifecycle Service.
- Further information:
- Lifecycle Patient Leaflet
- Appointments are available at Cleadon Park Primary Care Centre, and Flagg Court Primary Care Centre, Monkton Hall.
The number to call in a mental health crisis – (0303) 123 1145
Please find some websites below which may help you to find some support in times of need.
Online self-help resources:
- Living Life to the Full
- Mind Mental Health Charity
- New Horizons – Mental Health Support
- Northumberland Tyne and Wear Self help guides